Induction Cooktops have become popular cookware in Indian Kitchen in Nowadays. It is so because of the Induction Cooktop makes cooking quite simple and fast, Also it is much more efficient than the Gas Stove. Induction Cooktops are very portable also it enhances your cooking.
The main reason for Gaining popularity to the induction cooktop rather than Gas stove because of the advanced technology that makes to cook food fast and ensures safety and also because of its portability.
Now, If you are looking to buy the best induction cooktop right now then you have landed on the right page. Here we have provided the List of best Induction cooktop Which you can buy in 2020. Only you have to decide which of the Induction Cooktop Suits you and after selecting you can Buy Through our link to help us to make Us HAPPY.
The Best Induction cooktop I have Recommended is totally according to our review and recommendation that Our team has done to help you to find the best Induction cooktop.
How To Choose Best Induction Cooktop: Buyers Guide
Points to be considered when buying an Induction cooktop are :
- Power rate of the Induction
The More Power rate of the Induction, the less time it would take to cook food. However, It will consume More more electric power, But you can ignore this because it takes less time to cook. The best induction Cooktop which is Ideal for your kitchen is would be 1500 to 2000 watt powered Induction.
- Pre-Set Menu
The pre-set menu are the number of modes of cooking different foods. Generally, there are 5 to 9 menu option to prepare authentic Indian foods such as Chapatis, Rice, Idlis Curries and many more, You can do so by selecting the perfect menu option available on the Induction.
- Safety Features
Many safety features are also available in the Inductions cooktops to Prevent the Accident causes while cooking.
Some features like Child Lock when this feature is on then you can prevent any mistouch in the induction through your child. Also Important features Like Automatic Voltage regulator which is used to take care of the voltage variance automatically so that the load taken by the cooktop would be Gradual.
- Portability & Design
After Looking above features everyone also wants to be Stylish And trendy in your kitchen so Here the design of Your cookware also be Important. Also, choose the Induction cooktop portable so that you can easily shift it any of your desired places.
Also Read : Best Air Cooler In 2020
These are the 6 Best Induction Cooktops
1. Philips Viva Collection HD 4938/01 2100- watt Induction Cooktop
Key Features :
- 0 to 3 hours time setting with10 preset menus for different Indian recipes and 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking.
- High-quality full glass panel for a premium finish and easy cook sensor touch keys for ease of use.
- The auto-off program cooks food safely and comfortably.
- Power: 2100 watt and Operating voltage 220-240 volts Cord length: 1.2 m.
- 10 preset menus for different Indian recipes.
- Philips is one of the most trusted brands in the Induction Cooktop. Its design looks so Trendy and stylish it will definitely become one of the most Premium Cookware in Your Kitchen.
- This Induction Cooktop comes with 10 pre-set menu for the proper cooking of multiple foods and has sensor touch keys.
- For Safety This Induction Cooktop has the child lock system and the auto-off programs to cook food safely.
- It has 2100 watt of power so that heats the pot fastly and saves your time.
2. Philips Viva Collection HD 4928/01 2100- watt Induction Cooktop
- Programmed for Indian cooking with touch start for ease of use, 0 to 3 hours time setting.
- Cool-to-touch surface to cooks foods safely with warranty 1 year on product.
- Power: 2100 watts, Operating voltage: 220-240 volts.
- Box Includes Induction cooktop and User manual.
- This is the slightly lower version of the Induction Cooktop. Which is also a Little bit cheaper than above but the best at this price.
- This Induction Cooktop comes with 2100 watt power which heats your food really fast like Lamborghini. Also, it has an auto-off feature to cook food safely.
- This Induction is super efficient and also has some good pre-set menu that helps in better cooking.
- It is a lightweight Induction cooktop which makes it very much portable with luxurious design.
3. Prestige Pic 6.1 V3 Induction Cooktop
- Automatic keep-warm function and Built-in Indian menu for different food cooking.
- Dual heat sensor with Automatic voltage regulator.
- Anti-magnetic wall, Feather touch buttons to control.
- Power: 2200 watts.
- Prestige is the brand of best induction cooktop which always gives lots of features to their customer like Automatic Whistle counter, Automatic Voltage Regulator.
- This Induction cooktop has also lots of Indian menus option to cook your favorite recipes quickly with the Indian style of cooking.
- Another Feature that only Prestige provides you is the Unique Dual Heat sensors to ensure that the appliance heats up within the permissible safety band.
- Designed for a smart and modern kitchen. This cooktop comes with full procedure computer control that features automatic power and temperature adjustment for all different foods
4. Prestige Pic 20 Induction Cooktop 1200-Watt
- Some Great Features like i)Indian Menu Options ii) Aerodynamic cooling system iii) Automatic voltage regulator.
- Anti-Magnetic wall with Soft button.
- 1200 watt Power consumption with Easy maintenance.
- This Prestige cooktop comes ready with lots of Indian menu options that help you prepare authentic Indian food like chapati, idli, curry, dosa at the touch of a button.
- The inbuilt Automatic Voltage Regulator always takes care of high/low voltage variance and also ensures that the load is taken by the appliance gradually for the high durability and performance of the Induction.
- Its cooking surface is flat and smooth so cleaning this cooktop is quick and hassle-free. The cooktop is movable and can be placed anywhere according to your convenience.
- This best Induction Cook-top is a full procedure computer control. This full procedure computer control automatically adjusts the power and temperature for different foods for proper cooking.
5. Usha Cookjoy 3616 Induction Cooktop 1600 watt
- Auto switched to power saving mode to prevent overheating.
- Pan sensor technology operates only when Cookware is placed on.
- 5 Pre-set menu for Indian foods with additional manual control
- Safety devices for protection against voltage fluctuation.
- Anti-skid feet with 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- The flexible power cord of 1.2-meter in length.
- The size of the induction is good (Standard size) also Quality of the plastic and above ceramic glass also feels quite good.
- Not much operational noise. Push buttons given are of good quality also Pause/Resume function given will surely prove a great work.
- 5-6 Presets are already given for cooking foods in traditional Indian style, Timer is also given which can be adjusted between 2min to 3 hours.
- It can be operated on 120w, 300w, 500w,700w, 900w, 1100w, 1300w, 1500wand1600w. Display brightness is good and visible clearly in daylight and in dark light which makes it the best Induction cooktop.
6. Prestige Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop 1800 Watt
- 7 segments LED display for power and temperature.
- Smart timer for hands-free cooking with Soft push button.
- 93-percent energy-saving technology with Warranty of1 year on product.
- 1800 Watts Power Consumption with auto switch Off Preset Timer.
- This Induction cooktop comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. It’s superior top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures and making it very durable.
- This induction cooktop is an ideal addition to your kitchen. It makes it easy to cook and saves on time as well. Pigeon Cruise induction cooktop is a must-have in your collection of Kitchen appliances.
- The Cruise induction cooktop features a LED display for easy selection of all different menus for hassle-free cooking. The panel of this cooktop supports feather touch buttons that can be used to choose your favorite menu or to adjust the cooking time that makes it the best Induction cooktop.
How Induction Cooktop works
Induction Cooktop works as electric induction. An Induction Cooktop is placed below the ceramic plate when the Alternate current passed through the coil then inductive current is produced and it is transmitted to the plate and when we put the utensils on the plate then the inductive current is generated on the pot or Utensils and heats up the pots.
Also Read: Best Fitness band
Frequently Asked Questions on Induction Cooktop
Q. Which are the Best Induction Cooktop Brand?
Generally, The bands which are trustable and give good after-sale service are good like
Q. Is Induction Stove Good?
Induction stoves undoubtedly offer some amazing benefits, Superior energy efficiency. It cooks food more quickly and losses less heat while cooking. It is always be considered as more energy efficient than both the electric stove or a gas stove.
Q. Does Induction Cooktop Consumes more electricity?
The Induction cooktop does not use more electricity, In fact, They are more energy-efficient than gas or electric stoves. In induction cooking 85-90 % of the heat energy is used for cooking.
Q. Can we touch Induction Cooktop while operating?
The Surface of an Induction cooktop does not get much hotter, only the pot becomes Hot, so you can touch it with your finger without getting burned.
Q. Why are the best Induction Cooktop Ranges little bit expensive?
Because of The heat generated inside the base of the pan uses less electricity and can be heated quicker. It is much more efficient. They are also expensive because they are more complex than the common gas type.